Thursday, November 1, 2012

silly costumes

our niece & nephew came over, helped us decorate our place with spider webs & carved pumpkins.  we dressed up in costumes & exhausted ourselves trick or treating,

we have two spies and a pwinsess :)




it was their first time t&t-ing, so it took a few tries to really get the whole "trick or treat" "thank you, happy halloween" down.  sometimes they would just ring the door bell & smile :)

my favorite quote of the night was this :

-Alicia "Trick of Treat"
-Person at the Door "well hello there, and who are you?"
-Alicia "Alicia"



3 comments:

  1. Aww, they're cute. I wish my nieces and nephew lived close enough to hang out with on Halloween! Glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. man you guys are creating some of the best memories with these little guys. i remember my fav aunt when i was little and the time she spent with me - definitely sticks with ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok---hands down this is one of my favorite post EVER! and how awesome does Nate look with a mustache?!

    ReplyDelete