Sunday, December 12, 2010

another sandwich?

yep.
what can i say? i'm a vegetarian that's obsessed with sandwiches.
even tho i miss my LA larchmont sandwiches -- i miss them as of yesterday, when cours mentioned
them.
it's funny, how a sandwich can taste so different! when i say "i love sandwiches" & someone else says they love sandwiches, it could be for completely different reasons/flavors...*mind explodes*

anyway.
new sandwich shop, nice & cheap 3.99 for a veg. (huge) sandwich :) now we're talkin'!
City Sub in Park Slope, i give it two very enthusiastic thumbs up!
nice soft bread & thinly shredded lettuce. mmmm.
since i find myself in ditmas park often, i have been frequenting the farm on adderly
if you find yourself in ditmas park...this really is one of the only nice places in that neck of the woods!
lentil & kale soup. double mmmmmmmmm

i did most of my xmas shopping this weekend.
almost done! since we're spending xmas in NY this year, i've been purchasing a lot of things online...
*deep thoughts about the olden days when there wasn't internet*

got my nails did.
tryin' to get into the the holiday spirit!

my boys.
finding the sunniest & warmest spots in our house.
they're just the sweetest little guys.
*melts*
& yeah, not sure what's up with all the **

k. bye.
oh &
we were asked to start a purevolume page for doom&gloom & to do an xmas video to put up there... that's what we did today,
so here  it is.

5 comments:

  1. love your nails girl! and we have the same kind of christmas tree this year lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm I love sandwiches too! and I love "I won't be home for christmas"...I was looking for another song to add to my Christmas playlist and I've found one! and yes your nails are lovely ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute tree idea!! i love how you fixed some of nate's side after you did yours. so cute :-) go gloom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll send you a salami no salami in dry ice like the movie "fools rush in". BAM!

    ReplyDelete